love quotes | cute love quotes | cute love sayings | sad love quotes | quotes love | true love quotes | true love never dies | breakup love quotes | breakup quotes

Thursday 21 June 2012

  • Take that which has been loved and turn it into something more, a passion for the destruction of everything that person has loved or ever will....



  • You never know what true love is until you have experienced the falls and breaks from what you used to call “love”



  • I will be jealous if you are with him that you love, but I’ll let you go if that’s the best for you.....



  • Loving you is the best thing I ever did....


  • “Nothing lasts forever”



  • NEVER Leave someone you LOVE for someone you LIKE



  • You can’t make someone love you by saying those three words....



  • If you can’t love me now don’t love me later because my later is much greater....



  • Don’t get attached to someone so much, it hurts later, Because life starts wen u fall in Love but doesn’t end when Love ends, Difficult but True....



  • It hurts the most when you trust some one and the only person broke your trust....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Catagories

Follow on Facebook


True Love Never Dies

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 I Love You, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV